PAK Programs has been underwriting alcohol manufacturers and distributors on behalf of Great American since 1996. Our years of experience has provided us with deep insight into the unique risks facing this niche industry. Subsequently we have developed a number of specialized loss prevention services that seek to mitigate loss so that we can serve as an effective risk management partner to our insureds.
Here are some of the other risk management tools we use to minimize the frequency and severity of losses for alcoholic beverage manufacturers and distributors:
- Location surveys to evaluate safety, security and fire systems
- Evaluations of building replacement costs and insurance to value
- Thermal imaging inspections of building and equipment electrical systems to detect problems that could lead to fire and/or failure
- Driver screenings, driver training and record management programs
- Easy to follow accident investigation protocols
- Safety training sessions including responsible serving of alcohol
- Emergency planning & evacuation plan assistance
- Identity Theft 911 portal that provides a host of online risk management tools and checklists.