PAK Programs has been underwriting alcohol manufacturers and distributors on behalf of Great American since 1996. We provide a dedicated team to serve as the primary source of contact for any and all issues throughout the lifecycle of your account. Your clients will receive unmatched experience, industry dedication, and strong results year after year.
Here are just some of the risk management tools we use to minimize the frequency and severity of losses for alcoholic beverage manufacturers and distributors:
- We conduct location surveys to evaluate safety, security and fire systems
- We formulate evaluations of building replacement costs and insurance to value
- We provide thermal imaging inspections of building and equipment electrical systems to detect problems that could lead to fire and/or failure
- We conduct driver screenings, driver training and record management programs
- We institute easy to follow accident investigation protocols
- We offer a wide variety of safety training sessions including responsible serving of alcohol
- We confirm that a tried and tested emergency planning & evacuation plan is in place
- And we provide an Identity Theft 911 portal that provides a host of online risk management tools and checklists.
Please speak with a PAK Programs representative about the full breadth of risk management services that is available to your particular client.